Seseorang yang dimuliakan adalah ia yang bermanfaat bagi sesamanya, Semoga Blog ini bermanfaat untuk anda :)

Friday 21 March 2014

Contoh Cerita Pengalama Saat PKL Praktek Kerja Industri



Practice Industry

My name is Ari Eko Yulistira.I am a student of mechanical engineering in SMKN 2 Surakarta.I would tell my experience about my school job in industry 3 months ago.
I did my work Practice industry on 1st July until 24rd August 2013.Ichoose my work practice industry in CV.Wijaya Engineering.It addresed in Kagokan Rt 03/04,Pajang,Laweyan, in front of Elementary III Kagokan .I was not alone in there,but I with my friiends, Rahmad Wijaya and Pramardatiana Oktriarpono.
Early days, I have not got job that does not mean.I only asked sawing and lifting.Its very peeve.
The day that followed ,I got job grinding,threading,drilling,and assembling meatball machines.This workshop was being busy working on orders meatball machines, pop corn machine, and mie ayam machine.Yes ,we  only job grinding and assembling machine.Because this workshop were not also many have much machine.More it,we only relax and chat with my friends.However, with a makeshift machine that they can make a very useful engine like meatball machines,pop corn machines,mie ayam machinesa ,and etc.Although it’s only my job,it was very tiring because it was made during working hours in Ramadhan month.And without reduce hours of work.It was very annoying.
Dated 24 August 2013 is the last day of practice in industry.It was day I hoped.Why ? Because I really hope in the last day thath I got a severance payment from show owner during working in there.But that hope vanished,I was not a severance payment.I only get disappointed ,because when helped work I help with serious work.
Finally, I accept it with my disappointed.Then, I and my friends said goodye and thank the shop owner CV. Wijaya Engineering Mr.Widodo.It is my experience that exciting and annoying.comely


Nama                      : Ari Eko Yulistira
Number                  : 08
Class                       : XII Ma
Share:

0 comments:

BTemplates.com

About

BTemplates.com

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya, dan pastinya semoga bermanfaat!. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive