Seseorang yang dimuliakan adalah ia yang bermanfaat bagi sesamanya, Semoga Blog ini bermanfaat untuk anda :)

Thursday 27 March 2014

Contoh Puisi dalam Bahasa Inggris



Hopeless

Too hurt to see you cry
Too hurt to see your tears falling down
Too hurt to see your chicks is wet by  your  tears
To hurt to see tears fall in vain
And you are not know what am I feel

Your beautifull eyes makes me interested
Your cute smle is spirit by me
White your skin like snow always cooling emotion
Comely your body is tease me
Smooth your mouth teach me about life
Smart your attitude is meaning smart your mind

You know , what am I doing here ?
I am waiting you, princess..
Come here,
I will take a star in the sky only for you
I will take a moon for you
Everything for you , princess…
And my breath too , for you
Share:

0 comments:

BTemplates.com

About

BTemplates.com

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya, dan pastinya semoga bermanfaat!. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive