Seseorang yang dimuliakan adalah ia yang bermanfaat bagi sesamanya, Semoga Blog ini bermanfaat untuk anda :)

Thursday 20 March 2014

Contoh Tugas Cerita Liburan dalam bahasa Inggris



The Last Year Holiday

            This story begin in the last semester, the first day of my vacation is spent resting and watching television or animation cartoon favorite. The first day of  my vacation spent watching television  as well as day to day then also interpesed job vacancy in internet used phonecell, because I almost graduated of vocational high school.
            But it all changed when vacation day three at night ,when I found a job vacancy.The job requirements was ID card photocopy, SKCK, study reports photocopy, and photos size 3x4 and 4x6.I realized it did not have all. So, the fourth day of my vacation I went to made ID card. Tiring ,because to make ID card should went here and there. And also to printed photos size 3x4 and 4x6.After I got the ID card already on the sixth day, I went to make SKCK in police office. Same as making ID card made SKCK also tiring with more distant place. After all completed ,I went to Signed up to PT.GMF Aeroasia in Solo Tecnopark at eighth day. I was not Signed up alone but with Fachrudin my classmate.
            Next day, I tried to Signed up vacancies scholarships POLMAN ASTRA.I got this information from my teacher. Again, I was preoccupied with requirement of vacancies scholarships. I had to go school to request a letter of recommendation principals as requirement. And the letter was only to finish the next day .Huh, I really annoying because I should went here and there .After all requirement completed I sent to POLMAN ASTRA in Jakarta use Post Office.And I hope can accepted in GMF Aeroasia and POLMAN ASTRA so I could choose one. Aamiin.
            The eleventh day was a quiet day for me.I could  rest and watch movies on New Year. I was not go anywhere in New Year night because rain, it was made me lazy to go out.
            At the end of my vacation day ,I went to enjoy Car Free Day in Sragen City with my friend Bagas.I think the Car Free Day in Sragen City good but ugly did not like my explanation. Finish enjoyed The Car Free Day we went to Solo Grand Mall to watched “Tenggelamnya Kapal Var der Wijk” movies. Satisfied to watch, We went home with hurried because cloudy. And only at the moment I can enjoyed the holiday. The holiday was a busying for me.
Name:Ari Eko Y
No:8
Class:XII MA
Share:

0 comments:

BTemplates.com

About

BTemplates.com

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya, dan pastinya semoga bermanfaat!. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive