Seseorang yang dimuliakan adalah ia yang bermanfaat bagi sesamanya, Semoga Blog ini bermanfaat untuk anda :)

Friday 14 March 2014

Tugas Bahasa Inggris tentang pengalaman PKL Praktek Kerja Industri SMK mesin

experience

haii , , haii , ,
 My name Pramardatina Oktriarpono . I was one of the students in Vocational High School 2 SURAKARTA machining techniques . Here I want to tell you about my experience during the street vendors . Want to know the story ?  let's follow me .... :)

Dated July 1, 2013 is the first day I entered the street vendors in Engineering Workshop Wijaya . previously we had been told about anything that needs to be taken also entered prakerin hours . therefore enter the garage before the hour arrived , we were all up there . Oh yes, I almost forgot to introduce my friends street vendors . The first Eko Ari Yudhisthira or that we used to call Ari . Then there is also Rahmat Wijaya .

The three of us are gathered in a room which is commonly called the training room . apparently there is also 9 again derived from SMK BHINEKA KARYA and SMK PANCASILA . 08.00 koordinar our vendors came , he called Mr. Widodo or commonly called Mr. Wid . he came to give some direction and we split into several groups .
Initially I was scared , this article first day and the first time I carry out street vendors . We were taken to our room Mr. wid , there we were in our guidance for vendors introduce named Mr. Win , exciting , funny and got a new experience that's what I feel for street vendors . We were also taught how to use a tool workshop , such as lathes , drilling machines , welding machines , grinding machines .

Day after day passed . Many of the events that I can not forget for street vendors . One is when I fell off the chair I was sitting on . Strange really, but at that time I was chatting with Ari  but do not know why all of a sudden I 've fallen off the chair I was sitting on , not only me , but Rahmat Wijaya also once nearly fell over just lucky not to fall touch floor . That is why we call it " sacred seat " hahaha , no-nonsense yaa ...

in the workshop we worked in groups and collaborative , learned one machine to machine the other alternately , at the same time prakerin time during the month of Ramadan , so thirsty and hungry into its own temptations in prakerin

Nothing was already two months passed , the exact date is August 26, 2013 being the last day we carry out street vendors . Sad indeed but how else , these days will surely come . before we parted we gathered in front of the garage . Our photographs there . joking , meals and laugh out loud . sad .... : (

So my story about my experience of street vendors . hopefully my story can be useful , do not be afraid of the street vendors so exciting we got a new atmosphere is also a lot of experience . See you next time guys !


Pramardatina Oktriarpono
28
XII TPM A
Share:

0 comments:

BTemplates.com

About

BTemplates.com

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya, dan pastinya semoga bermanfaat!. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive